Changing Voice Regions
Follow these steps if you wish to change your voice region:
- Disconnect the bot using the
- Open your voice channel settings.
- Head to the Overview section.
- Select a different voice region (US East works best with Scriptly).
- And you are good to go! Summon the bot again using
*tts, or any of the voice commands.
- You must be the
Server Owneror have a role with
Manage Channelspermission in order to switch regions.
- It may take several changes to different voice regions to resolve audio issues.
- If voice issues still continue after some time, check out the Discord Status page or join our support server